Preparing for a vocation in the health fields can be a rewarding experience. NAMME believes in the importance of career exploration as a means to understanding and selecting a health profession that is right for YOU! Whether it is research you are interested in conducting or serving in a community health role, sharpening your skill set through different programs or internships is a great way to gain exposure as you seek admission to one of our nation’s health professions schools.
The resources below are intended to help you seek out programs and opportunities to enrich your experiences and assist in preparing you for the rigors of your future health profession. For information regarding degree-granting programs found at colleges and universities, we encourage you to visit the respective health profession association web sites.
Remain diligent and focused. Achieve your dream of becoming a health professional!
- RESOURCES FOR FUTURE HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
- Explore Health Careers (http://explorehealthcareers.org/en/home)
- Discover Nursing (http://www.discovernursing.com/)
- Aspiring Docs (https://www.aamc.org/students/aspiring/)
- Summer Medical and Dental Education Program (SMDEP) (http://smdep.org/)
- RNtoBSN.org (http://www.rntobsn.org/careers/)